It's time to learn chinglish Very Funny


WELCOME FOR COMING!?

The Key to Existence is pushing!

Duh…?

I wont......
Promise....
But where r u?


CHILDREN MADE IN CHINA !

Have a careful suicide and don't forget to take ur child with u....

I'm NOT going to pay to trim the foot.

Still not able to understand?....Neither do I......(May be accident prone area).

Data Breaker ?!?!?!

Bottled water in a can?

I m going down pressing my head up......

Looks like one.....

Okay......

Sorry i can't treasure the used one.....
Really can't…!!!


Bump my head "CARE SULLY"??...

R THEY UR RELATIVES????
OK THEN NICE TO MEET THEM......


Thanx for the Suggestion…I DON'T WANT TO BE IN TROUBLE!!!

Huh then…..

Yes I WILL Beware of Chinese Peoples…..!!!

Does he mean, Habits / Hobbies or might be Rabbits!!!!!

Died on the table? Thanks 4 ur Corporation ..!!!

0 Responses

DISCLAIMER

“Kuchi-ku.blogspot.com” does not host any of the files mentioned on this blog. This blog only points out to various links on the Internet that already exist and are uploaded by other websites or users there. If you have any clarifications to be made or if you find any contents in this site which you think can be offensive. Do contact the site owner & the content will be removed or modified accordingly.